Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/21/2014

looking in updating kitchen cabinets by painting or staining them

looking for someone that specializes in painting kitchen cabinets

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


For prior questions and comments on refinishing kitchen cabinets, click on the Home > Cabinets link right under your question, and also the Home > Kitchen and Bath Remodelling link in Browse Projects, at lower left.

Angie's List is not going to break categories down enough to locate specialists in cabinet refinishing - you will have to Search the List (in green banner bar) and select some vendors from the appropriate category and then call around to see who has experience in and want to do this type of work.

For cabinet refacing, you want a Cabinet fabricator/installer. For restaining or painting, a Painter.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy