Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/5/2011

missing home builder

I am looking for the man that built our house. He has not finished several things and he has left the state. He has been paid in full. His name is Chip Walker from Tupelo, MS and he has moved to Nashville. If anyone knows how I can contact him please send a message.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


What can I do if the builder is incharge of home owners association (because sub-division is only 50% built) and discriminates me because of warranty disputes I have with hime. Association asked me to provide a plan for the Land Scaping in August, 2006, which I did. They never contacted me after that (My telephone company log show no missed calls or received call since August from their office, but when I enquired last week, they sent a letter disapproving the lanscaping saying the size of plants/trees put in is not as per their rules. They also said that they tried to contact me by phone which they did not (can be proved from log of their office phone and my home phone by the telephone company) and they had my address to send me a letter. When I called last week, office manager told me that she does not know why my land scaping was not approved (it is normally approved with 3 weeks) and said she will let me know after a meeting with project manager (who is an employee of the builder)....!!

Answered 9 years ago by Antony


Home loan issue : First agreement is not registered. What to do ? I have purchased a home in rest of maharashtra. All procedures of registration & stamp duty is done. Also I have got a sanction from home finance bank. But now we discovered that first agreement (builder to first party) is missing(original) and photocopy of same shows it is unregistered. Agreement is of year 1991. What legal procedure is required to ensure bank releases my loan amount ?

Answered 9 years ago by DevonBep

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy