Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/20/2012

my husband has exzema and his doctor hasn't been doing enough for him he is now broke out in a full body rash that looks like measels, help

his dermatolagist is not helping him with this rash which is not exzema or pshoris he needs someone who will listen to him and can further investage his condition, can you recommend someone or give any advice we live in the
eugene oregon are

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Go to another MD especially one situated near a teaching hospital. If you are not satisfied, you are not stuck at that MD's. Sometimes MD's try to discourage you from a second opinion, but good ones don't.

Source: http:// RN

Answered 8 years ago by wendybTn

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy