Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/24/2015

need a garage window and entrance door replaced, and carpentry work needed to replace some word baords

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


the wood around my entrance door frame is getting old needs to be replaced

Answered 5 years ago by Guest_9480263


For the window and door you want a Window and Door contractor.
The boards - afraid I could not interpret around the typo what a "word baords" is - I interpreted as Wood Boards. If not trim around the window (which window contractor should be able to do), then you want a Siding contractor if siding, Deck and Porch if located there, or Carpenter if maybe framing or such. If trim or finish interior materials, then maybe a Carpenter - Woodworking. IF pretty simple work, maybe a Handyman.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy