Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/11/2017

need to move regular size icebox down three stairs to outside and into ground level room and bring old one back up

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Got some strong friends who will do it in exchange for some pizza and beer ?

Otherwise, yuour two normal Search the List category choices would be a Mover - normal transfer and storage company like would pack/unpack for a house hold move (minimum charge commonly $150-250 range). Or some Haulers (junk cleanout and dfsposal companies) also do this - though would not normally have the appliance moving handtruck and moving blacnkets and such which the movers would, so damage is probably more likely. Minimum cahrge commonly more in the $100-150 range in many areas.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy