Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/7/2016

need two shower pans and need a shower floor when tub is removed

I need a tile contractor to put in a new shower pan in one bathroom and to add a shower pan and build a floor base for a shower that is going in where a tub will be permanently removed.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers



This is James in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated bathroom remodeling services to help you with this, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 3 years ago by Member Services


For the tile and surround work a Ceramic Tile contractor (your Search the List category) would be your normal vendor type. If you need adjacent wall work, new non-tile flooring, plumbing work (almost certainly needed with new showers and tub-to-shower conversions) your category would be a Remodeling - Kitchen and Bath general contractor.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy