Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/18/2015

need help wit pool repairs NEED ( I know not another one). Vandels damaged Pool Roof ....ect. ) Can we call what

Pool Main Drain electric damaged

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


For pool equipment damage, a Pool and Spa contractor is your Search the List category. For pool roof, probably a pool enclosure specialty company that specializes in glass enclosures and greenhouses and such.I don't think AL has a category for that, so you might have to google for that type of vendor in your area, then cross-check the hits you come up with on Angies List by company name to see if they have any reviews.

It is also quite likely you are filing an insurance claim on this - if so, your insurance company can probably help you with companies they have dealt with and not had a bad experience with.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy