Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/18/2016

primary care doctor in nashville TN

just moved to the area and need a good primary care doctor who specialize in adult women's needs like menapause

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Assuming you have access to the Health areas of Search the List, either as an add-on to your Basic membership or as part of your Plus or Premium membership, there are several Primary Care provider categories.

Full list of ALL AL categories here that you can look at to choose from (good page to bookmark too) -

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy