Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/24/2016

roofing companies for 22025

leak in 2nd story skylight

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


we need a roofing company in our area to provide repairs.

we have a skylight in the area now showing signs of water penetration in our cealing.

Answered 3 years ago by NestorFernandez


Roofing is your Search the List category to find highly rated and reviewed contractors for this. IF the leak is round the edge of the glass (at the top seal of the skylight, and running down inside of the skylight collar or frame from the glass/acrylic, or is coming in through seams in the skylight frame rather than coming in around the base of the skylight or at the roof sheathing, then a Skylights or a Windows contractor who repairs skylights would be your best bet.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy