Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/12/2011

rusting metal doors

Can anyone in the Northern VA area recommend a painter who can repair metal doors that are rusting on the outside. There are several areas that will probably require a filler of some kind.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Just a doitselfer thought, get auto body filler and repair the holes. Use a rust reformer product on any active rust. Paint and you good to go.

For contractors go to Angie's List,, Good Luck


Answered 8 years ago by jccasper

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy