Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/11/2013

should I have roofing contractor here when the insurance adjuster inspects my roof for hail damage?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Absolutely, you need someone to advocate on your behalf. The insurance company 90% of the time does not have your best interest at heart and will often times try to write the smallest etsimate possible or deny the claim if they can justify it. DO NOT just hire a roofer to represent you, anyone can get up there and help the adjuster hold the tape measure. Hire a contractor who is versed and skilled in handling insurance claims and identifying damage.

Answered 7 years ago by cewoodford

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy