Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/22/2017

sprinkler repair person-portland oregon

I need to have a head moved from center of lawn to edge of garden-approx. 4 ft

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Lawn Irrigation is the Search the List category for this - though if you have a regular yard maintenance person they can commonly do minor jobs like this - just a bit of cut and glue assuming PVC piping.

Niote this may take a new head, not just moving one - because the center of lawn one may well be a fixed 360 degree head and the new location likely needs an aimable or 90 or 180 degree fixed type.

Note also if you have adequate pressure, it may well be cheaper to leave the center one and add another to cover skipped area rather than cut one out and install elsewhere.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy