Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/23/2014

trying to find someone to remodel my bathrooms and kitchen in my condo???

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


You need a General Contractor specializing in kitchen and bath remodels. Search the List under Remodeling - Kitchen and Bath.

For a LOT of prior questions on kithcne and bath remodels click on the Remodelling - Kitchen and Bath link right under your question - a lot of comments on issues and typical costs there. Well, not "typical" as there really is no such thing as a kitchen and bath remodel - each one has its own issues and special needs - so lets say common cost ranges.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy