Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/9/2015

water leaks in from top of window have caulk its a mh can't tell where the rain is coming in no gutter

can't figure where water is coming in its a1998 mh no gutters new roof have caulked top of frame twice the metal right below roof looks fine has vinyl siding looks fine not sure what to look for has rotted out sum wood at top

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers



This is Chris F. in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated providers, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays. If you join online, you can save 20% on an annual plan by using the promo code ANSWERS.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services


Here are another similar question with answer which should answer that for you -

Generally, a Window guy is more familar with and more expert at repairs of this type than a Siding guy.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy