Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/26/2012

what kind of glue do i use to glue my formica table top back down.its a old 1950s table with one small corner lifting.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Contact cement works well and is readily available. Just follow the instructions on the container. Use a rolling pin to squeeze out any small air bubbles and either weight it down or clamp it overnight while the ahhesive finishes curing. Any excess that squeezes out (there really shouldn't be any if done properly) can be cleaned with mineral spirits or paint thinner. Put something on the floor under the table to catch any possible drips.

Todd Shell
Todd's Home Services

Answered 8 years ago by Todd's Home Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy