Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/29/2015

what type of company do i call for a small job that involves a plumber and a shower wall installer

I have a job that requires a plumber to repair leak in wall to my shower. at the same time I want to replace my showerhead system which requires replacement of one showerwall (maybe Swanstone) as the current holes will not line up with new showerhead system

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Actually, plumber would do the leak repair (assuming you meant a water pipe leak) and could do the showerhead replacement at same time. Then while some plumbers will do surround replacements, generally Ceramic Tile and General Contractors do this.

Remodeling - Kitchen and Bath is the Search the List category for this to wrap it all into one contractor, who will then use subs as necessary (almost certainly for the plumbing at a minimum).

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy