Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/7/2013

where would I look for services, that install gate posts and nonelectrical parts?

I had estimates done for the electrical work and now need someone to help install posts and gate without electrical involvement.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


A fencing contractor.

I cannot figure out why you went with separate contractors - usually the fencing contractor does the fence, automatic gates, wiring and electrical, and all, unless you used the electrical contractor to bring a feed to the gatehouse from some distance away.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy