Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 12/13/2017

who accepts Home projects in Orem, Utah to repair central heat

The company who installed the central heating system does not accept home projects any more. Who can I call to repair it

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Here is a link to a recent similar question - in the answer is a link to a previous answer with a link to the Wells Fargo Home Projects contractor search site, where you can search for participating contractors by area.

Bear in mind, last I saw, the interest rate on charges not fully paid off on schedule under the special rate agreed upon and entered by the contractor was 28.99% APR - so if there is any chance you will not be able to pay it off under the special rates, you are not doing yourself any favors using the card.

Also, the special financing rates for the card generally only apply to special offers and large projects - if this is just a repair (commonly less than $500-800 range) the Home Projects contractors may not take the card for yur job anyway. And if the installer did a fair job (i.e. you don't think a screwup by him is causing this problem now) you may be better off going with him anyway - both because you are dealing with a known entity, and because if they installed it firms doing repairs tend to be more lenient on the amount they charge the customer because he is seen as a long-term customer to nourish, not gouge.

Heating and A/C would be the Search the List category to find vendors for this work - or if a hot water (hydronic) system, in many areas Plumbers service them too.

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy