Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/10/2016

who do i hire to help move furniture and antiques within my house. there are stairs.

moving some antique bureaus and chairs to different floors in house. trying to stage house so there may be moving some of the furniture back. we need careful and responsible people. someone that know the delicate nature of moving some antiques. no teenagers. experienced only.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Well - then you don't want Haulers (trash haulers who sometimes do this sort of in-house moving too) - so that leaves conventional Movers (your Search the List category). If true antiques - quite valuable - go with a major nationwide moving line and ask to talk to their Sensitive Shipment department - the one that moves artworks, mainframe computers, and such - though if the furniture is that valuable I certainly would not leave it in a house being staged for sale either - might as well put it out on the street with a "steal me" sign.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy