Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/15/2016

who can service cellar master flood control units

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Here is another similar question with answer -

If you can't find someone who will service it (when you call plumbers ask not only if they will but if they know any old timer in the trade who will), then you are going to probably be stuck with a new sewage lift pump or pressure pump (depending on whether it jkust needs to lift to the main floor, or has to pump the sewage uphill to the sewer main or the sewer main is a pressurized system).

You can find a few prior questions with answers on sewage lift pumps in the Home > Plumbing link in Browse Projects, at lower left.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD



This is Chris in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated providers, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays. If you join online, you can save 20% on an annual plan by using the promo code ANSWERS.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 3 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy